Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 9, 2012

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Life has handed me some lemons lately. I'd like to take those lemons and start throwing them at people rather than "make lemondade." Literally. When you're on the verge of losing it, when you have more than enough piled high up on you and people continually keep adding to the pile until you're so loaded down that it'll take a year to clean the mess up...What do you do? I haven't figured out a solution to the problem yet, but today, I'm in a mood. A mad, sad, hurt mood. I think I'll go get my lemons, and get busy throwing them at the people that are adding fuel to the fire. Maybe then I'll feel better? Doubt it.

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Lord, I need some strength today!



No comments:

Post a Comment