Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2012

A Skiing We Will Go

We live near a Ski Resort...I wouldn't exactly call it a resort. To me, because I worked there part time for four winters, it is anything but a "resort." However, it is really nice to have it so close by. My husband and I were married at this "resort." We've gone there countless times for dinners, weddings, parties, and just for fun. They offer a lot of cool things for familys!

My MIL works there still and has for a good many years. She pulled a few strings last year (she should be able to my word the woman works hard!), and Natalie was able to go skiiing for free with lessons in a little program. She learned some basics, got hooked, and now, I can see my future...every winter dropping her off to ski with God knows who...haha! Let's rein it in here...

Anywoo...Wasn't I going somewhere with this?

Oh, right. So this year Nat is in kindergarten. She's no longer eligible for a "free" pass, so my husband got her one. My MIL (another score here) got my husband a pass too, because anyone who skis knows, "it ain't cheap"! They geared up last night for the first night of skiing! Here's some photos of them getting ready...



Getting her boots on


 Showing off her new coat thanks to Grandma!


  Everyone say cheese!


Could we please take a decent picture here??


 
 TRAVIS! Stop it!


Okay, finally! Thank you!
Ready to Go!!!

And they had a blast! Up late, but enjoyed their time together...Maybe next time I'll bring the camera to take pictures of them actually skiing??

Love,

Julie

PS! My husband is an adorable human being. In the above photos he looks like a cave man. He doesn't always have the hideous beard. Infact, I do believe that he is keeping the ugly thing just to mess with me. Because that's what we do. Act like 5 year olds most of the time! So sorry you had to endure the "beard." Its sooo wrong!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are updating this blog. I love your posts. You're too funny. Keep going with your resolutions. I've kept up with mine too, so let's keep each other going.

    ReplyDelete