Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Little R and R

First day of work down! What a change?! My word! I'm relaxing today...By relaxing I mean I did the least amount of "housework" possible. I did a few loads of laundry, I'm going to get around to doing the dishes soon. But the rest of the night I've got a date...


As I mentioned before, I'm in a Bible Study. It's Thursday nights with a wonderful group of christian women. I have learned a ton, and found a lot of new friends. I look forward to going. Anway - This fall they decided to have a Mens Thursday Night Study...Guess what it was on? Courageous. So the men all went to the local theater, watched the movie, then spent the next few months going over the book.


I begged, begged, and begged my husband to take me to the movies to watch it. Did he? Nah. He doesn't like to go to the movies...Why? Because it costs too much. Thirty dollars later you could have done a lot more. So we tend to watch movies at home. Which is what I am doing tonight. Remote in hand, watching Courageous with some tissues! Watch it too. I'm sure we'll all learn something and love it!



Head on over to  http://www.courageousthemovie.com/ for more info!


Love,

Julie

1 comment: